Blade is a family of tables that is available in a range of models and sizes, defined by a very light appeal with a soft shape and edge.
The profile looks natural, thin and sharp all at the same time creating an apparent contrast between the look of the material and its thin shape. The supporting structure in powder coated steel, generated by the very same search for lightness, is inspired by traditional operative drawing and work tables.
Available in the following models:
- Model BL145 | 1450mm W x 1450mm D x 740mm H
- Model BL180 | 1800mm W x 950mm D x 740mm H
- Model BL220 | 2200mm W x 950mm D x 740mm H
- Model BL240 | 2400mm W x 1050mm D x 740mm H
- Model BL280 | 2800mm W x 1050mm D x 740mm H
- Model BL300 | 3000mm W x 1250mm D x 740mm H
- Model BL360 | 3600mm W x 1250mm D x 740mm H
- Model BL420 | 4200mm W x 1250mm D x 740mm H
Blade is available in a range of standard timber finishes, stains or washes along with custom colours on request. Square or profile shaped edge details also available. Other local options such as laminate, melamine or even solid surfacing can also be specified.
The modern steel frame can also be finished in our standard range or powder coat options or any specified colour you choose. Talk to us about your requirements as some additional costs may apply.
Project Price Guide is for Model BL180 with standard P4 Melamine top and matching ABS edge detail.
Available EXCLUSIVELY from P4.
For more information on this product please contact your nearest P4 showroom.
Melbourne 1300 888 434 | Sydney 02 8399 1300 | Brisbane 07 3852 1300
We proudly manufacture this product in Australia under licence for True, allowing us to offer you the very best in European design at local production lead-times.