Stackable and modular, low and compact, linear and precious, Blade Coffee tables are versatile as a side or complementary table.
Derived from the Blade family with which they share the great formal lightness and the marked bevel of the top that lightens the perception of its shape.
Available in the following models:
- Model BL40SQ | 440mm W x 440mm D x 500mm H
- Model BL60SQ | 660mm W x 660mm D x 310mm / 370mm / 430mm H
- Model BL80SQ | 860mm W x 860mm D x 310mm / 370mm H
- Model BL100SQ | 1060mm W x 1060mm D x 310mm / 370mm H
- Model BL120SQ | 1260mm W x 1260mm D x 310mm / 370mm H
- Model BL40RO | 440mm Diameter x 500mm H
- Model BL60RO | 600mm Diameter x 310mm /370mm / 430mm H
- Model BL80RO | 800mm Diameter x 310mm / 370mm H
- Model BL100RO | 1000mm Diameter x 310mm / 370mm H
- Model BL120RO | 1200mm Diameter x 310mm / 370mm H
- Model BL13530RE | 1410mm W x 500mm D x 310mm H
- Model BL13537RE | 1410mm W x 500mm D x 370mm H
Blade Coffee comes standard with a melamine top and square ABS edge detail. To fully appreciate the detail of the shaped, profile Blade edge, you can request your top in a range of materials including American Oak veneer with shaped Birch Ply edge, painted MDF, toughened glass in a range of colours or composite stone and marble. Other local options such as Corian solid surfacing can also be specified.
The modern steel frame can also be finished in our standard range of powder coat options or any specified colour you choose. Talk to us about your requirements as some additional costs may apply.
Project Price Guide is for Model BL60RO with Polar White Melamine top and matching square ABS edge detail.
Available EXCLUSIVELY from P4.
For more information on this product please contact your nearest P4 showroom.
Melbourne 1300 888 434 | Sydney 02 8399 1300 | Brisbane 07 3852 1300
This product can be customised to suit your project. A different size or height could be possible. Talk to us about your requirements and we will be happy to discuss how we can help.